We’re looking for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk to join our team at our primary location in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The ideal candidate will have experience in warehousing and inventory management as well as the ability to physically manage handling and moving heavy parts. We hire based on experience, aptitude and willingness to learn. Work history in shipping and receiving is a plus but not required.
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk is responsible for all warehousing duties, such as receiving and stocking inventory, picking, shipping, inventory counting, quality checking of items and all other related warehouse functions, along with responsibility for documentation related to shipping & receiving transactions (tagging, labeling, matching, etc.).
The incumbent will also be responsible, on a day-to-day basis, for monitoring transport vendors and ensuring required products are available on the shop floor.
Qualified Candidates Will Possess The Following Skills/Qualities:
- High school graduation; Forklift Operator Certification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in shipping, receiving and inventory control.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbally & written).
- Energetic self-starter, quality focused and has the ability to pay close attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Proficiency in the use of computers; knowledge of MS Word and Excel required.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities.
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Current Criminal Record Check will be required.
- General housekeeping in shop
- Other duties as assigned
What We Have To Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Opportunity for professional development
About West End Radiators
West End Radiators is recognized as a leader in the industrial radiator business, known to provide reliable, timely service & repair to our loyal customers. We employ over 35+ individuals between our Winnipeg and Estevan location and are committed to providing a safe and positive work environment.
Our 10,000 square foot, state-of-the-art service centre offers 28 team members, 2 service bays, and 14-foot overhead doors. Full air-conditioning service is also available. We pride ourselves on providing the customer, with unparalleled quality and service.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
Please either submit your resume using the Application Form below, or email your resume and cover letter as well as salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.