Are you looking for a great place to work? Join the team at West End Radiators, where we value integrity, quality, fun, continuous improvement, and teamwork. We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Sales Representative to be the driving force behind our growth in Alberta and Saskatchewan targeting industrial, agricultural, and commercial sectors.
As the Sales Representative for Saskatchewan and Alberta, your proactive approach, knack for identifying opportunities, and ability to foster lasting client relationships will be key to our joint success.
If you are a friendly, caring, and enthusiastic individual who takes pride in your work and thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, we want to hear from you!
The Sales & Service Associate is responsible for:
Sales Strategy and Execution
· Develop and implement strategic plans to exceed sales targets.
· Uncover potential clients and generate leads within industrial sectors.
· Engage with prospects, present solutions, and negotiate new opportunities.
Client Relationship Management
· Nurture existing relationships, address needs, and expand product offerings.
· Uphold exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
Sales Operations and Reporting
· Leverage CRM tools to track activities and generate precise reports.
· Monitor market trends, competitors, and feedback for improved strategies.
Territory Management and Travel
· Extensive travel within Alberta and Saskatchewan for client meetings and events.
· Out of province travel on a quarterly basis for corporate events and trade shows.
· Efficiently manage schedules and expenses within the allocated budget.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A proven sales track record, ideally within industrial or commercial sectors.
· Willingness to extensively travel in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
· A valid driver’s license with a clean driving abstract (company vehicle provided).
· Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
· Proficiency in CRM software and MS Office suite.
· Self-motivation with a penchant for customer satisfaction.
· The ability to multitask, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and work under pressure.
· A general mechanical knowledge (bonus).
· The ability to lift items up to 50 lbs.
What we have to offer:
· Financial rewards for your hard work and dedication and a performance based quarterly bonus.
· Company vehicle or car allowance, cell phone and an expense budget.
· Enjoy peace of mind with paid vacation and sick time, taking care of your well-being.
· Take advantage of comprehensive benefits, including a health spending account and RRSP matching program.
· Grow professionally and unlock your potential with opportunities for development.
Access to our offices in either Saskatoon or Estevan will be provided to strengthen the relationship with staff and our company.
Starting salary = $55,000 – $65,000
About West End Radiators:
At West End Radiators, we take pride in providing unparalleled quality and service to our customers. Our team of 50 individuals work together, have fun, and share a caring and helpful work environment. Additionally, we give back to our community through monthly charitable donations, making a difference beyond our walls.
We appreciate your interest in joining our team! While we would love to speak with every applicant, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Be part of a team that values stability, work-life balance, and growth.
If you’re ready to propel your career in sales while exploring new horizons, apply now and let’s drive success together! Complete the application form below or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org