We’re looking for a Radiator Core Assembler to join our team at our Winnipeg, Manitoba location. The ideal candidate will have extensive manufacturing or mechanical knowledge and experience operating production machinery. We hire based on experience, aptitude and willingness to learn. Work history in diesel mechanics or industrial cooling systems is a plus but not required.
Reporting to the Supervisor, the Radiator Core Assembler will be responsible for:
- Receiving and interpreting order dimensions and documentation
- Operating radiator production machinery (saws, presses, shears, breaks, etc…) in a safe manner
- Measuring products, verifying and ensuring customer specifications are met
- Performing other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/qualities:
- A positive attitude
- The ability to perform physical labour (lifting, pushing, hammering, etc.)
- The physical capability of lifting and moving items up to 50lbs unassisted
- Be highly organized, efficient and responsible with a strong attention to detail
- The ability to take direction and complete tasks as assigned
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The comfort to effectively use a tape measure
What West End Radiators has to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Opportunity for professional development
About West End Radiators
West End Radiators is recognized as a leader in the industrial radiator business, known to provide reliable, timely service & repair to our loyal customers. We employ over 40+ individuals between our Winnipeg and Estevan location and are committed to providing a safe and positive work environment.
Our 10,000 square foot, state-of-the-art service centre offers 28 team members, 2 service bays, and 14-foot overhead doors. Full air-conditioning service is also available. We pride ourselves on providing the customer with unparalleled quality and service.
Please apply by either completing the below Application Form, or by emailing your resume in confidence to HR@westendrad.ca. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected will be contacted for an interview.