We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team at our Winnipeg, Manitoba location. The ideal candidate will be a Creative Communications student or recent graduate with a broad range of skills, including WordPress management, ecommerce, social media, photography, design and copywriting. We hire based on experience, aptitude and willingness to learn.
Reporting to the Marketing Lead and Special Projects Team, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for;
- Uploading and formatting product images and descriptions in our ecommerce platform
- Managing general site updates on WordPress, including copy edits and meta descriptions
- Writing original blog copy, formatting content for SEO purposes and publishing to WordPress
- Building basic analytics reports on user traffic, engagement, etc…
- Creating content for social media, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
- Optimizing GoogleMyBusiness pages
- Writing and building email campaigns in MailChimp
- Other duties to support the Marketing & Special Projects team as needed
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/qualities:
- Creative Communications student or recent grad
- Own a laptop with required software to complete marketing tasks from home as needed
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud and/or Canva for basic design needs
- Experience working in WordPress or similar open source web platform
- Experience using MailChimp or similar CMS
- Thorough understanding of social media management
- Thorough understanding of how to adhere to brand standards
- Basic photography and editing skills using a DSLR camera
- Strong copywriting abilities
- Self starter and ability to work in both independent work environments as well as with a team
- Full-Time Term, June-August 2022
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Hybrid work environment, mix of in-office and remote work
- Salary: $17/hour
About West End Radiators
West End Radiators is recognized as a leader in the industrial radiator business, known to provide reliable, timely service & repair to our loyal customers. We employ over 35+ individuals between our Winnipeg and Estevan location and are committed to providing a safe and positive work environment.
Our 10,000 square foot, state-of-the-art service centre offers 28 team members, 2 service bays, and 14-foot overhead doors. Full air-conditioning service is also available. We pride ourselves on providing the customer, with unparalleled quality and service.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
Please either submit your resume using the Application Form below, or email your resume and cover letter as well as salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.