We’re looking for an Admin Support team member to join our growing team at our Winnipeg, Manitoba location. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to provide exceptional customer service and ensure customer satisfaction. They will be required to work in a fast paced environment and work effectively under pressure. We hire based on experience, aptitude and willingness to learn. Work history in mechanical or industrial roles is a plus but not required.
Reporting to the Office & Customer Service Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Supporting the administrative and production operation, entering material inventory according to production order specifications.
- Assisting the the sales team in their daily operations, as the first point of contact for customers, funnelling their needs to recommend the best technical and sales specialist.
- Managing the quoting process for aluminum parts manufactured in-house.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/qualities:
- Have a strong ability to provide exceptional customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Experience providing customer service and sales required; Industry/mechanical experience a definite asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel; SAP experience would be an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to interact with customers in person and over the phone.
- You are highly organized with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work effectively under pressure.
- You have the ability to lift up to 20lbs.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Opportunity for professional development
About West End Radiators
West End Radiators is recognized as a leader in the industrial radiator business, known to provide reliable, timely service & repair to our loyal customers. We pride ourselves on providing the customer with unparalleled quality and service. We are a team of 40 individuals who love to work together, and have fun. We have solid culture and values, and give back to our community on a monthly basis through a charity donation.
Please apply by emailing your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by November 30, 2022.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected will be contacted for an interview.